No products in the cart.Return to Shop
Zero2Hero Social Distancing Challenge
Considering our current circumstances and the uncertainty regarding when the next MTB and trail running events may be allowed, Hero Adventure has decided to launch the Zero2Hero challenges. The Paarl Adventure Trail project has a network of custom-built interlinking trails in Paarl, making it the perfect setting for real rides and runs, not virtual ones!
The challenge comprises of 4 events – 2 per week (with MTB and trail running alternating between Rhebokskloof and Spice Route). Each participant will have a week to complete the challenge, allowing enough time and distance to adhere to social distancing rules.
Challenge One starts with MTB at Rhebokskloof whilst the trail running is kicking off at Spice Route on the 8th of June.
The nitty gritty:
Let’s get you started:
1. Visit https://hero.uwekoetter.com and click on the challenge you would like to participate in.
2. Fill in the details and make payment (R100).
4. Connect your Strava account at https://hero.uwekoetter.com/strava-connect to ensure that we can load your times and confirm your participation.
5. Print out your confirmation and bring it along.
6. Download the detailed instructions here.
7. Finishers will also receive a mail regarding arrangements for finisher medals.
Once you have completed the challenge and are a winner, we’ll get your prize to you.
Not unlike everyone else, the lockdown has severely affected the Paarl Adventure Trail project. The Zero2Hero challenge is not only a good way to get out there and discover or rediscover the trails, but also generate some funds for the maintenance of them. It will also assist with the various projects we run.